View Single Post
Old 08.26.2008, 08:22 AM   #66
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
exactly my point.. the closest thing i can think of is battles mirrored. the impact that had over in ireland is unreal. they have played here 7 times in 18 months, all sellout shows all bigger venues and anyone ive givent hat album too regardless of previous musical tastes has raved on about it big style..

noew mirrored is hardly groundbreaking or anything, thats not what im saying, my point is there isnt gonna be another nevermind again because we have become oversaturated with music to the point of exhaustion...

its culturally like going into your nice, well documented record collection and spending 20 minutes in there going "shit, i dont wanna listen to any of this shite again". i am having that experience more and more each time i walk in to put on a cd. its scary...WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!