View Single Post
Old 04.10.2011, 05:06 AM   #82
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Just put this on again today, for the first time in a while. Bull in the Heather was the first SY track I'd ever heard (without Cypress Hill). ASP's post (3 years ago) is pretty spot-on. Bull, Screaming Skull, Waist, and Tokyo Eye are probably the best on the album, and plenty of the lyrics are ridiculous. It's really fun though for that reason.

I had forgotten just how good Tokyo Eye was. I really like that odd sounding percussion sample. Is that what that is? Either way, it's really neat. I like Bourgeois Reader, and Sweet Shine a lot too.

It's a quirky album, and SY are rarely quirky.

"All your dreams will come true. All my dreams came true. But now, I have a bunch of other dreams."
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|