View Single Post
Old 02.27.2017, 04:24 PM   #20842
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
she did zero dark thirty, the hurt locker, strange days, point break, and blue steel. you must have seen at least one of those (strange days is an underrated cyberpunk ripped straight from william gibson by the most successful hollywood plagiarist, point break is keanu and the dead guy, blue steel is the best legs of the 80s, and hurt locker was a really good movie i thought-- it also won some prizes). BUT BEFORE THAT she painted stuff like this:

according to some article this was some preproduction she did for the hurt locker

so nocturnal animals would you say it belongs in what genre? i am doing an experiment trying to match genres to northrop frye's cycles ha ha ha ha haha ha ha. please no fucking spoilers giveaways hints or anything like that. you're fucking terrible with the spoilers! i'm only asking "tragedy" "comedy" "satire" that sort of thing. only that.

so yes i am a little insane. I AM ALSO VERY FUCKING BASIC. and proud of it. i drink instant coffee and miller lite. i also traded my mid-century modern "antiques" for camping furniture.

fuck refinement

but anyway, what was i saying?

also i look forward to tesla never posting here

I'm awesome at spoilers. Nobody does spoilers better than me. Nobody.

You are cranky!

Anyway, no spoilers: it's a tragedy.

(I don't think I've given away anything that you can't see in a description of the film, or by reading the back of the Bluray box, just so you know)

But it's a tragedy. There is exactly zero comedy in it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|