View Single Post
Old 12.04.2010, 06:33 AM   #7
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Anyone who hates this song can just fuck off : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaO4oQs3Wkk
hell, i'm not even too into deerhunter anymore, i've not even listened to their last album. but claiming that they are the blandest band ever (especially when talking about cryptograms, which is still an amazing album andsucceeds melting diverse, simple yet catchy pop songs with great ambient layers and atmospheres - hell, they're not signed on Kranky for nothing -) is totally stupid. they're not great, but they wrote great songs.

i think it's interesting to notice how this board has changed; you would probably get insulted if you did a similar thread against Insane Clown Posse (just dropping this one because I know you're a fan, Eugene), while it's okay to do one against Deerhunter. Weird.
(now everyone go listen to MOON WIRING CLUB)
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|