View Single Post
Old 01.26.2017, 06:47 PM   #2121
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
but that means companies will have to give up more of their massive profits? You want these people to starve?
companies need consumers. automation is meant to supply the masses.

if the masses can't buy, your company shuts down, and then you can't hire a butler to mix your soylent
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
why do i usually find women who are right wing so much sexier than those who are liberal or left wing?

they wear more makeup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I didn't want to say anything because I'm a little ashamed. But I sort a like Kellyanne. I know I "shouldn't" but I do. Couldn't we all use a Kellyanne in our lives? Someone who'd donate an eyeball if need be? I'm a little jealous of DJT. I want a Kelleyanne of my own.

i'd like a perpetual cheerleader to right all my wrongs and tell the world i'm a hero and a saint , yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
jeeez, man! put a content warning whenever you post a link that has that kind of picture foremost!!!

(smellyanne)

isn't that like what trump said about carly fiorina, hillary, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Once she dies, that woman's gonna bypass purgatory entirely — STRAIGHT TO HELL for fucking up the PLANET.

alighieri? is that you?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|