View Single Post
Old 04.16.2007, 04:43 PM   #118
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Does that mean that you generally settle for the better solution, rather than a practical solution to any given problem? Isn't writing letters, in the hope that someone is going to read them and act according to your own whishes, the very same but more glorified and pompous thing as chatting about a subject that was started on an internet forum that happens to have a section dedicated to general discussions? I'm not attacking you or anything, it just comes with the inquisitive nature.

oh, personally I have no input into any solution of this matter. I think the case is hopeless and the world is going down the shitter faster than we can pull it out.

my comment isn't based on the effectiveness of this "solution" but the fact that one was given at all.

although I do not think that it will do any good, telling your representatives how you feel means a lot more than telling me. I realize that Europeans are stuck being commentative bystanders in this instance...but at least he gave more than his opinion. just trying to give credit where it's due!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|