View Single Post
Old 03.29.2022, 07:18 AM   #25085
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
***MORE SPOILERS***

oh yeah the aide was more of the same for me, i mean... he had to have been in on the secret, no? same hypocrisy. also... do i misremember, or was the whole municipal environment the motivation for the kid finding out about the pinball laws? i remember bits of the scene, but i can't place it in context from memory.

anyway, yeah, i had a ton of fun watching, but it was no la dolce vita for sure, lol.

Ok yeah, the campaign was how Gary found out about the pinball machine thing, so it does serve the plot.

Also Paul Thomas Anderson fucking LOVES L.A. My god. Arguably more than Scorsese loves New York. All the scenes of LA are always so lovingly and painstakingly crafted in his movies. It’s really something.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|