View Single Post
Old 08.15.2007, 11:26 AM   #27
pao-lino
bad moon rising

pao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycare Nation
A friend that I've known for 18 years, who has been out of the closet forever, has recently confided in me that he has become part of a gay subculture that celebrates "white pride." This is not shocking to me, because he has always been somewhat of a racist, but I always tended to overlook it as something that he would eventually overcome, as he has for the most part been a decent person.

I respect his right to explore....and was non-judgmental in our conversation, although I did try to ask questions that might help him challenge his viewpoint.

What should I do? I was involved in a movie he was filming, and don't think I should continue the project now in case he decides to resume it.

if he starts raping non-white people, get worried.
pao-lino is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|