View Single Post
Old 03.26.2006, 10:55 PM   #9
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by top 40 squeeze
Nah, I remember them saying they blended an early live outro recording of the song when it was still titled "dirge" onto the studio recorded verse-chorus-verse part to get the genuine improv thing... I actually think I might have been at the Gig they recorded it at. I was at both the Bowery Ballroom 9-11 benefit they did, and the NYU show (Hahahaha I was one of those pig-fuckers), two of the few shows played before the album came out. I think they also did some gigs at the flywheel, which might be more likely where it was recorded, because they could probably set up a better soundboard recording there, maybe... All of these shows used to be up in the video section of this site around the release of the record, so i guess someone could listen and compare if anyone still has those. Or maybe someone already knows.

So tell us.

Right

Now.

hey thanks.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|