Thread: Ask Pookie
View Single Post
Old 10.09.2006, 11:29 AM   #74
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rod
dear spookie:

people in my school tell me i smell of cheese, and whenever i wonder into a mcdonald's they think i'm stealing quarter pounders; can you recommend an effective and merciless preferrably medieval weapon with which i can vanquish my enemies?

rod littlejohn-whitman
bath

Rod,

I think for close-quarter combat, you could do a lot worse than the mace. A mace is a club-like weapon made of wood or steel. Blows from a mace can kill or break the bones of a knight (or school chum) wearing mail armour (or carrying a satchel). The mace was favoured by clerics (and school children)who were not allowed to carry weapons with blades (or sharpened pencils). Odo of Bayeux apparently used a mace during the Battle of Hastings.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|