View Single Post
Old 05.11.2007, 05:52 PM   #11
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Sounds like the next Spike Lee movie.

How about "the Clymadia Chronicles", a heartfelt story of the tale of Princess Cystitis in the land of Veneria.

ha, sure.

actually have you noticed how very few movies present gay characters as noble and good? i mean there are movies that say "oh, be nice to the gays", but then there are a TON more movies where the villanous traitor creep just "happens" to be a homo.

even that wonderful visconti movie, "the damned", or in bertolucci's "the conformist". always the evil homo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn
the best thing about that premise is that since there is a whitlaw mcfuck II
there is then a whitlaw mcfuck sr. you can't perpetuate that name enough!
(meaning their son born at the end of the musical will be whitlaw mcfuck III).

ha ha, yea, i guess it should have been "junior" now that i think about it-- i blame disney of course for the inspiration for that fine family name--

but anyway i hope my point is not lost, i feel like a ranting little bastard today-- truth be told, i need a vacation.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|