View Single Post
Old 06.17.2008, 12:39 AM   #74
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
PS, regarding the tax issue?
i'm not just going to give my money that i worked my ass off for and EARNED to some bum on the street who drinks all day and refuses to work, even though if they'd get their shit together they would be perfectly capable of doing so. they don't deserve money that i worked hard for when they didn't do shit to earn it. that's practically theft. by voting liberal or supporting their financial standpoint, you're basically allowing the government to steal from you.
if i want to help someone out i will find a cause that i deem worthy and it will be out of kindness and generosity and a genuine desire to help whoever i'm helping. not because the government is fucking me up the ass and forcing me to when you goddamn well know that they waste everyone's tax dollars anyway.

UTOPIA DOES NOT EXIST.
---------------------------------------

this is turning into quite the argument.
Cantankerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|