View Single Post
Old 04.26.2013, 03:20 AM   #111
Aaaadrpk
bad moon rising

Aaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's assesAaaadrpk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marah Mag
I would like to hear this too.

Kim is going to be a STAR bigger than Sonic Youth never were. She will inspire people who never cared for SY, and who never heard of SY. I hope she rides a wave of publicity as far and as high as she can, if she wants to. Body/Head is the perfect title. Maybe Yoko will have a guest bit. I get warm chills thinking about it.

I hope Thurston gets a 4-hour erection and his whammy bar falls off. Some of his songs are among my fave SY, but still.... his songs combined with his lazy ass vox have always been the weakest part of the whole. Psychic <3<3<3 anyone?

About Kim, I hope too. I think she already is. She is like wow ...no words to describe how much fantastic&brilliant& awesome she is.

And about Thurs. "I hope Thurston gets a 4-hour erection and his whammy bar falls off." ( f* laughed when I read this) - I don't hope anything, ...maybe some day he realize a big shit(s) he did. But now? Sincerely really don't hope anything about Thurs. Acting like he's been acting he only not was/are gross/rude to Kim, but in sort of way (indirectly or not) w/ his fans too, fans that feels more deeply affected by everything-shit. He wanna date another woman and finish his marriage? ok, but there is a lot of ways to do this without acting like a jerk in front to everybody, is not a good way posting photos (one day after Kim's interview) of his (apparently) new ''lady''.But now is done. my opinion

That's it what I think now about it.

Aaaadrpk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|