View Single Post
Old 01.13.2013, 09:50 AM   #126
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
???

as a someone whose life is parasitized by a cat, i'll tell you the little fuckers require lots of care and commitment. they need to be fed regularly (leaving a bowl of dry kibble for them to eat at will is a prescription for diabetes, kidney problems, etc); they need vaccines and regular vet visits; they need their shitbox cleaned daily (never a fun task); they puke up hairballs and scratch furniture, records, and anything they can fuck up; they need a sitter when you're out of town; they have annoying habits (mine chews plastic) and medical emergencies (mine pissed blood). ignorant people also say cats don't need human attention-- that's bullshit, especially if you have just one cat-- cats are social and see you as a member of their pack and need to hang out.

partnering up with an uncommitted roommie is a prescription for disaster that usually ends up in the owners surrendering the cat to a shelter (most likely to be killed). i know fuckers who will do that-- "oh, my new apartment doesn't take pets so i had to surrender my cat". what about you keep looking for a pet-friendly apartment, fucker? cats are AWESOME, but make sure you're really ready to provide the right environment and the "long term relationship" for your beast (lolol, furreals, some live over 20 years, which i think is longer than the average marriage).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|