Thread: SY for kids
View Single Post
Old 07.13.2008, 07:13 PM   #34
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Holy shit! I was joking! No one got that? Hmm... Clearly my fault then.

First, I'd like to offer an apology to all the parents with children who enjoy SY. I certainly didn't intent to cast doubt upon your parenting skills or your children's sanity and I'm sorry for an distress my comments may have caused.

Second, I'd like to offer an apology to all children. I certainly didn't intent to cast doubt upon your ability to respond to new experiences in a positive manner and I'm sorry for any distress my comments may have caused.

Third, I'd like to apologize to the members of Sonic Youth, whose music (or at least some of it) is meant to be enjoyed by all and I'm sorry for any distress my comments may have caused.

As you can imagine, this experience has been difficult. With the love and support of my family, I hope I can redeem myself from the pain I may have unintentionally caused others, and perhaps this learning experience will make me a better man in the future. I thank you for your time.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|