View Single Post
Old 06.01.2019, 07:38 AM   #12156
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
@_tunic_: The match should be pretty even - we beat you last time we played, but that was in 2017 and you didn't have home ground advantage.

Australia has beaten pretty much everyone recently, so there's no team we're definitely going to lose to. However, at the actual WWC you've got an easier draw than us - Canada are tough, but you should beat New Zealand, and definitely Cameroon.

I think you'll be in favour tonight. It's a bloody 26 degrees today (that's in Celsius ). First hot day of the year, and we Dutchies are not accustomed to it yet I'm afraid.

But it will be an all football night, on the same channel is first our match at 6PM and then the Champions League final

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|