View Single Post
Old 05.31.2019, 11:25 AM   #12143
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
So, apologies for ignoring the Champions League final that I'm sure you're all hyped about, but: Women's World Cup? Anyone looking forward to it? Predictions?

Dutch will win it of course

heck I don't know, I don't follow it so much. But we do have some very good players, e.g. Lieke Martens who was European player in 2017. And we have some other good players that play in the UK for instance, Arsenal I think. So we will hopefully have a good chance of getting far into the tournament.

The Dutch team is playing your country this Saturday, in my hometown, in a friendly match. We call it an uitzwaaiwedstrijd. the last game before they leave to the tournament. Last time they played the same stadium, there was a crowd of 30.000 people, it will be similar this time. Back then they won 7-0 against Northern-Ireland. Let's hope for a more equal match, shall we? And according to the article I read it will, your squad were called "physically strong and superfit"

edit:
you're 6th in the ranking and we're 8th, so it will definitely be a good match-up as last preparation.

================================
totally unrelated:

Did you hear about the Norwegian kid that scored three hat-tricks in one match? Under 20's squad against Honduras. Total score 12-0
He was born in Leeds, so there is a possibility he could be selected for the English grownups team.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|