View Single Post
Old 05.30.2019, 06:25 AM   #12141
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
1st time it's ever happened apparently.

I don't imagine it'll happen again (or regularly, at least) but fair to say the hype that's been surrounding the Prem for years is finally starting to translate into actual success. I actually don't want English teams to continue to dominate to this extent. I'd like to see one in each final but a total close-out does make it a bit less interesting. As a one-off though, it's great. If only as a statement.
i think it’s more than a statement—it’s a sign of a developing fault line. financial escape velocity + domestic competitiveness = more english top teams. it’s the supra-league, and the rest are feeders now.

the new prem makes the calls for a transeuropean league moot. this is the world cup, every day.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|