View Single Post
Old 03.15.2019, 12:27 PM   #6123
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Exactly. And this will get worse under Trump and stay the same with any centrist candidate. At least Bernie wants to deplete military spending and implement free healthcare, it's a start. It's not fair to place so much stress on someone who is seriously ill! People who don't already agree with me seem to eventually agree with me when one of their own becomes ill.. the fact that it takes that to gain a level of basic empathy for other people is scary. Remember when Chris Christie said that a family member had problems with heroin and suddenly the opiate crisis is this big issue for him? Fake fuck. Tons of people were dying in his state because of this and Republican ideology allowed big pharma to take advantage and create a problem that didn't need to exist if healthcare disregarded a profit motive and had regulation.

Just an aside, my gf found out that America doesn't have obligated maternity leave and couldn't believe it. Is there actually any dignity given to US citizens? Jeez. We've got paternity leave here now because it wasn't seen as fair just for the mother to spend time with their newborn. In Bulgaria, maternity leave is over a YEAR. Come on America, shake your big monied dick around and actually do something decent.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|