View Single Post
Old 01.10.2017, 03:36 PM   #37
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
I'll fucking Troll you you limey dick tart! I know how this shit rolls. I fucking defeated the most sadistic malicious Reptilian and Evol Trolls on Ween Forum singlehandedly and then appropriated all of them!

You're living in a bubble here. Those 300 lurkers on here on any given day are lizard people. Sonic Youth's Propaganda was so tight they can only nominally enter the schpiel as bots yet are still extracting schtick to exploit and hide in from our collective egos.

Facebook and Twitter are Gog and Magog, the two Evil Kingdoms described in Revelation as we're they Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia in WWII. It's so concept is so watered down now it's mostly ego trips. That doesn't mean there won't be massive waves of suicides and Wendigo murderers within the next 10 years.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|