View Single Post
Old 05.03.2006, 10:26 PM   #33
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
love the fucking piece of shit

i'll expand:
i love the opening riffs, love the how the ending of pattern segues so well into unmade bed and these two being completely different songs; i love the dripping dream so fucking much!!! the music throughtout and the arrangement mainly; mariah is pretty cool, just like that. i love stones a whole fucking lot!! (the music again and the intensity of the chorus). i love the austerity and rockness of new hampshire; i'm not that crazy about dude ranch nurse (probably my least favorite sy song) or paper cut exit. then golden blue is marvelous and peace attack has this stillness, this (to sort of borrow a song title from pink floyd) unconfortably numbness to it, it's so opposite to sonic youth that's amazing, plus the lyrics are the best on the record.

i'm also now realizing that nurse doesn't make so much choruswise for me, and this is supposed to be one of sy's poppiest records.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|