View Single Post
Old 10.22.2017, 07:59 PM   #21713
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Wait. Who said it was “the end?”

I think the plot is wide open for a potential third volume, but I expect it will take a LONG time for it to be made. Labor of love from some talented next-gen director. Though I guess there is a bit of an incentive to do it sooner rather than later, as Harrison Ford is getting up there.

Oh well. I’m satisfied. If a third movie did happen, I would be nervous all over again about the legacy being ruined. A legacy that’s now twice as big.

Hope it gets a Best Picture nod, ticket sales or no ticket sales. Sometimes big movies are just, like, actually really fucking good. Like The Godfather. Or Gladiator. Or (yea-huh!) The Dark Knight. This is one of those times, and it it would be folly not to give this film its asterisk in history by nominating it for BP.

#BR4BP

well a movie that’s losing money is not going to get a next installment so where do you go from here—comics?

but another installment is not necessarily a good thing. think of how fucking horrible were the sequels to the matrix.

best to leave it on a mysterious ending. revolution and all that— very easy to do cheesy (yeah, im thinking of the OWS installment of batman, indeed.)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|