Thread: Bad Moon Rising
View Single Post
Old 03.23.2012, 11:48 AM   #16
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic johnny
Totally essential Sonic Youth...

This album was truly out t h e r e when it was originally released.

Sorry SonicBebs I don't mean to be pedantic but these songs weren't on the original release. They were included on the CD reissue. It is true however that they are beautiful... along with one of my all time faves Satan is Boring
Thatīs one reason why I love vinyls so much! Itīs just so great end in BMR with Death Valley and also EVOL with Expressway. I prefer more listen Flower/Halloween from that single (very great single) and it doesnīt matter to me that I have Bubblegum only in c-cassette (i think itīs ok song, but very much mediocre comparing the material in EVOL). And Satan is Boring...well itīs also ok in the end of Death Valley-e.p. but I sure could live without that song.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|