View Single Post
Old 01.15.2011, 06:35 PM   #20
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
^ to connect.
you have to build the relationship, in order to be able to say one day the important, serious things.
(not always)
apart from that, because they need company, have tons of free time and arent used to be on their own, or talking to themselves, drives them crazy. dunno, a gazillion of serious or silly reasons.

I always prefer meeting people. I mean, I don't know why someone who lives ten minutes away would wanna chat on the phone when we can just meet.

We have e-mails and texts, I don't understand why certain people don't realise that calling you is a bit more invasive: you might be busy. But I guess I feel this way because I have to be focused most of the time and the phone ringing is very disruptive.

The worst thing that they get mad that you don't pick up the phone - the way I see it I have no obligation of picking it up unless I feel like talking to someone. Other people get mad because you haven't been picking up - when they could just text or leave a voice message - even tho it's quite likely I am working or working on music.

Of course my aversion has something to do with the fact that the phone rings all day long.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|