View Single Post
Old 11.23.2019, 06:08 PM   #1530
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Homemade (the meal, not the noodles), makeshift quasi-Chow Mein with garlic, garlic shrub, onion and an evenly spread helping of Yakitori and Black Bean paste as well as a pinch of lemongrass powder. Decided to go for broader, tagliatelle-sized taiwanese noodles for this endeavor.

looks like it tastes like a good wok hei, even though i assume there was no actual wok (was there?)

--

my focaccia glued itself to the pan btw. the first time i made one that did not happen, but this was an aluminum pan which might have had something to do with the bad results.

it also came out cakey. thinking the neapolitan flour is not suited to this altitude. i don't know. i'm not much of a baker. but it tastes okay.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|