View Single Post
Old 11.22.2019, 11:19 AM   #1526
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I discovered something new, it's called Burrata and it's delicious. It looks like mozzarella, and it is the same on the outside, but it's filled with cream on the inside.

Here's the recipe I made (it's for 2 persons):

Ravioli with tomato, eggplant and burrata

Ingredients:
  • 1 eggplant
  • 2 tbsp traditional olive oil
  • 190 g of tastytom vine tomatoes [these are small,and sweet tasting]
  • 250 g chilled ravioli with burrata and tomato [ready made fresh ravioli, you could pick probably any other type if you don't have this flavour. You could even make this recipe with regular pasta probably]
  • 125 g buffalo burrata
  • 70 g Parma ham [I used coburger ham because my small supermarket doesn't have Parmaham]
  • 7½ g of fresh basil
  • 1 tbsp capers [I used roasted pine nuts, because I don''t like capers]
Kitchen stuff
  • coarse grater
Prepare
  1. Roast the pine nuts in a frying pan without oil (or a tiny drop of sesame oil)
  2. Cut the eggplant into 1 cm cubes. Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the eggplant for 10 minutes over medium heat. Meanwhile, halve the tomatoes and grate them on the cutting edge on a coarse grater. You then only have the skin, that is not used.
  3. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Halve the burrata and cut the ham and only the basil leaves into strips.
  4. Remove the wok from the heat and mix the grated tomato, ham, basil and capers (or the roasted pine nuts) into the eggplant. Divide the lukewarm pasta on the plates and put the sauce on it. Put half a burrata on each plate. Sprinkle generously with freshly ground pepper.
Super simple & quick recipe, even I couldn't ruin it. I will definitely make it again!

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|