View Single Post
Old 03.17.2010, 05:57 PM   #11
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
camoflage chameleons
ninjas scaling yr building
no time to grab yr gun
they already got yr wife and children

I've always thought this was most likely RZA's absolute best verse. His imagery is ridiculous: use the sky for my blanket / stuffing clouds inside my pillow and he was still very into the early WU-TANG (Witty Unpredictable Talent And Natural Game) convention of hiding words with anagrams: Protons, Electrons Always Cause Explosions.

RZA's verse is the reason it's my fav track off the record, along with the beat being so good and having no chorus. But it's only mildly better than anything else on the record. The whole record is gold. I love the chorus for the title track.

The fact that RZA produced nearly all of their shit in the early years and did no wrong amazes me. I could listen to those beats all day.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|