View Single Post
Old 06.23.2006, 06:18 PM   #14
top 40 squeeze
bad moon rising

top 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcoffee
I also agree that Thurston's super cool aditude will disappear. It really comes off as pretentious and arrogant sometimes. It bugs me. And Kim does have very little musical abilities compared to the rest of the band members. Steve Shelley's drumming is less than inspired. I justb think that right now, the band is in a bit of a funk. It happens. The good thing is, the band isn't on (hard) drugs, if any at all, and they aren't self-destructive people. Hopefully they'll just tough it out and write something even better next time.

Huh? Super cool? I always saw him as kind of nerdy and funny.

I do agree that the band doesn't seem to be really tight when it comes to playing the new tracks from a couple of the bootlegs I've heard, Lee in particular seems to have trouble playing or even improvising with the leads he played on the record.
top 40 squeeze is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|