View Single Post
Old 06.16.2017, 09:38 AM   #158
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
except when it's someone you want to punch in the face?

Now now, even though I really want to punch Drake in the face, that doesn't mean that there are no moments in his music that I can enjoy.

In fact, this thread is probably the best place to say that I enjoy "6 p.m. in New York." And a coupe of other IYRTITL songs. And I actually get "Pop Style" stuck in my head a lot. Not he castrated album version, but the version with Kanye and 12 seconds of Jay Z.

I didn't listen to it until long after Drake had made the executive decision to take "The Throne" off the track, which might be the most "This is my party..." moment in recent music history, but Kanye did a chunk of the song at the concert I attended, and I have to admit, it's got a nice beat. Without Kanye it's just bland nothingness.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|