View Single Post
Old 01.08.2013, 11:04 AM   #2348
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh, guardiola at bayern could be awesome! heynckes is purportedly retiring at the end of this season so that would be great. how well could he adapt to language/culture is another story, but if he can--- awesome. and if a german team won the champions-- that would be such vindication of their league.

re: the ranks, i think the results from the euros play a big part on these choices. it's like "pirlo-- awesome. but he didn't win the euro!" so that plays a big part-- was watching some spaniard comment on it on tv yesterday and not sure why he was an authority on the subject but he kept bringing up the euros vs. say the champions.

oh, lots to do today and it's 9am! i wish i have more time to comment & reply to the defenders thing..... but quickly i'll ask-- so you think it's more than simply an environmental/change of tactics/offside rule and it's just a matter of individual talent? k gtg...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|