View Single Post
Old 11.05.2017, 01:54 PM   #16
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
which format I choose to listen to my music on - especially based on convenience of where I listen to my music is hardly a matter of conformity. I mean shit, the fact that I still buy CD's should tell you that.

The fact remains I don't have a turntable in my car, but that's where I do most of my listening. And I choose to collect CD's as that's the format that I first start collecting in the 90's. I don't feel like I need art to somehow change that for me.

Preach.

Using CDs is not “conformist.” In fact, I’m way beyond sick of the whole vinyl thing. It’s not even fun to collect anymore because people are such douches about it, and everything being re-released on orange/green/piss-colored 180 gram is just a cash grab. Fuck that shit.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|