View Single Post
Old 06.29.2007, 03:59 PM   #32
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature scene
Hell, ban driving too.

There's a lot of people that don't do what I want them to be doing when I'm on the road. I'm putting myself at risk (and possibly others) every time i get into my car.

What is it about cigarettes that have produced such a backlash that other quite dangerous products haven't?

How about we have a ban on totally unrelated issues being used as corrolary examples when addicts are confronted with the glaring obnoxiousness and intrusiveness of their habit?

The thing about cigarettes that bothers people is that the irritating effects are not solely confined to the user. It's fucking annoying, plain and simple, and when a habit/lifestyle is that entrenched, legal bullying is really the only way to get people to wake up to the fact that their behavior has become irritating as fuck to most other people when out in public.

You also need a license to drive, which takes effort to get and can be revoked when you fuck up.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|