View Single Post
Old 06.29.2007, 03:19 PM   #23
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I am talking about BARS. people who go to a bar to drink liquid poison are concerned about caseous poison? stupid!

Well, the overwhelming majority of rock shows take place in bars, do they not?
I do think a smoking ban will be detrimental in the short term to bars with an older population of mostly smokers who just want a place to hang out and pickle their livers in peace until they die of a delightful combination of cirrhosis and lung cancer, but for bars/nightclubs that are primarily music venues that also serve alcohol while putting on one-night-only entertainment events to draw the people in? All I see is a tradeoff of misery from one group to the other, and I'm going to enjoy it.

EVERY law is social engineering. No law is there to tell you what you CAN do. They all exist in order to forbid or limit behavior.
Very rarely does a new law make my life easier, and I'm gonna go ahead and have a good time with this one. There are any number of infinitely more "fascist" legal issues out there than this one.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|