View Single Post
Old 02.13.2014, 11:48 PM   #282
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.W.A
Don't drink that Wine

Ounce for ounce the better deal was even the Sierra Nevadas BUT you can't get any Sierra Nevada OR wine with just a single dollar bill like I did with that top off the night High Life pint can..

1 dollar a pint can. That is ONE dollar I gave the dude and walked out the door with a beer in my hand.

paid exactly $2.20 a pint for the Sierra Nevada. Walked by the liqour store on my way home. Again, it didn't taste half as bad as a coca cola, mexican glass bottle or otherwise (and here in LA the glass bottle mexican cokes go for $1.50 even in the hood)..

Again, I dare you to find a single dollar better spent!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|