View Single Post
Old 06.29.2015, 10:00 AM   #47
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I was touched by the story gmku shared about the experience with his father. It prompted me to ask a question and I thought it would lead to some intriguing discussions. I don't see where I said or did anything to promote hate or loathing of gays......yet !@#$%! and Genteel act as if I did.

We all know the legacy Genteel has here......but I expected more from:

whoa, man, i don't understand this reaction. i certainly do not side with gd's insults although i do understand his frustration.

i did reply to you as honestly as i could-- there is no central definition of marriage. it has something to do with keeping house throughout history but as i've outlined there is religion, there is civil society, and there is the personal aspect, and those three have always been contesting what is "marriage"

the thing with gmku's dad, not sure if you've read him talk about it elsewhere, is that he wasn't sad when the old man died. he sees him as an example of what-not-to-do.

as for your disappointment with my answers, seems to me like you've been asking loaded questions though, like you want an answer a certain way. i cannot agree with the premise that there is "one" "authority" for "marriage". maybe your questions are not loaded on purpose, if that's the case then i don't understand what you're asking.

as for the final legalization of gay marriage last week it has exclusively to do with the law, with legal rights and duties. it does not regulate religion and it does not legislate intimacy. those are separate spheres. it's a civil rights issue, and it has nothing to do with zeus or zalmoxis or any other gods that one may choose to follow.

as for polygamy-- it will probably happen at some point and i don't see why i can't provided it's voluntary and non-coercive. it's not for me, but such families already exists, even though they're not legally recognized in this country.

marrying minors-- given that minors are not legally capable of consent, i don't think it's even a comparable question. sounds like trollbait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Gimple
breeding and existence are def wrong tho

gnostics hi
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|