View Single Post
Old 04.21.2011, 12:20 PM   #26359
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
well done! what are you doing?

Thanks man! I've been looking for a year!

I got a position as the 'sign-shaker' at a Little Caesars. It's funny, since most would look at that and go "Fuck, I'd hate to have that job!" But for me, it's such a step up in life. Plus, all it is, is standing with a sign, rocking out to your mp3 player. I'd rather do that than real work, in all honesty.

But the most exciting thing about this is, it guarantees I'll be able to....

1. Afford to go to the Gathering with my 'los this August.
2. Finally move out of my parents' house again, and into a house I'll be splitting with my friend, where we'll be legally dealing high-grade bud (thanks to MI's medical marijuana laws) and making even more $$$.
3. Put up initial funding to get the production of my first feature film started.

All this from shaking a sign on the side of the road. Sounds like a good deal to me!
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|