View Single Post
Old 06.29.2008, 03:28 PM   #49
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
a broken clavicle (that is one of 11.9 percent cases that never healed) and three ripped ligaments, thats been there since november, so go fuck yourselg. my shoulder has to get rebuilt entirely, cadaver ligaments and everything. when i originally went to the hospital, the docor either didnt give a fuck about me, or just totally fucked up. he told me i had a minor seperation and to wear a sling for two weeks. so i did, and then got on with my normal life. stupidly, i went to lift weights one day, and thats when the pain came back full force. i dropped a bellbar on my neck. but still, i ignored it, and just would take painkillers to forget about the pain, andf got on with my life. then i started working construction when school got out, and i couldnt even lift my arm, that type of pain that makes you nauseous. went to an orthopedic surgeon at boston children's hospital, and he told me i needed major surgerey and to not do anything. this is how fucking bored i am, telling this entire dull story to a message board. motherfucker, and i think its the second time ive told it. anyways, the surgerey will be july 22nd, and the doc says ill be incapaitated for at least 6 weeks. then four months of physical therapy. so i have to get used to boredom.
Shoulder injury? Go for a fucking walk.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|