View Single Post
Old 09.21.2015, 11:39 AM   #39857
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
I'v been harboring a lot of anger lately. I'm trying not to let it get the better of me
maybe your boundaries are being crossed without your permission

or maybe you're saying yes when you want to say no--giving permission when you don't really want to

maybe the anger is just trying to let you know about something like that, and you can perhaps be more aware to prevent these situations.

sounds like you're controlling your reactions when violations have already happened

maybe my speculations are completely off the mark and complete bullshit, but if not then i hope they're somehow helpful

ps- you're a much better person than me. i am quick to anger-- too quick sometimes. this in some occasions keeps the bullshit away, but other times it just conjures it out of thin air.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|