View Single Post
Old 09.13.2015, 01:08 AM   #39846
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
so schizo im wondering wtf do you need calculus for? aren't you in writing/communications/something? how can that be a prerequisite for you for anything?

i need a math and science credit to get my associates finally, and i already have a stats credit. so i'm taking the credit-by-exam for calculus because that's the only one offered, and i can't take a class because of the money i owe. so i'm stuck taking this calc exam.

i love logic and the arguments/etc and symbols. i was decent at it, and my professor helped. just if this, then that. that made sense to me.