Thread: The Beatles
View Single Post
Old 11.13.2006, 05:22 AM   #46
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
fence-straddler

The poll question is "yes" or "no."

If "a lot of it is high quality" then you have no real reason to vote "no," but something tells me that would be the way you would vote because you've got a stick up your ass, axe to grind, etc...

"spin it at home"...you people are the biggest fucking poseurs...

Well, if that's how it's going to be, then I will have to vote "no."
I do not ever spin the Beatles at home. I was trying to give them some credit because they obviously accomplished something huge. Does their music speak to me? Not really.
I'm also not going to discount the impact of blues on rock music, but I fucking loathe Buddy Guy, B.B. King and Muddy Waters. Doesn't mean they didn't make their mark.
Calling someone a "poseur" because they are honest about their taste says more about you than anything.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|