View Single Post
Old 05.30.2007, 03:30 AM   #27
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I rarely try to express opinions on music on here, because I find it hard to articulate my thoughts, but that doesn't restrict my ability to recognise something that I think is a brilliant piece of music. If I'm recommending music, I'll try to give a brief description and a link, rather than wax lyrical like I want to be a muso journalist.

Like Nefeli, I've developed an internal filter that sees posts by certain people and tells me not to bother reading them. On the other hand, the filter also tells me that there are other people whose posts are almost always interesteing and informative, or, failing that, entertaining, and tells me that I must read anything that they've written.

PS - Nicfit, my sheep could kick your rabbit's arse in the cuteness stakes any day.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|