View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 05:32 PM   #44
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Would I have used the phrase "conflict diamonds" if I had never looked into this stuff?
My vegetarianism is not primarily animal-rights oriented, but since you seem not to want to ask any questions before making personal remarks without foundation, I suppose you can say whatever you want if it suits your agenda. I also have never told anyone else they should be a vegetarian, nor do I wish to convert anyone into making a lifestyle choice they are not interested in making.

I don't know if these comments will even make sense after you do your customary 28 edits to your post, but I hope something will still come through.

You didn't "shame me into" anything. We simply happened to already be on the same side of the issue.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|