View Single Post
Old 01.28.2017, 12:02 PM   #59
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Best I can tell, the majority of the work and expense has already occurred. I know NOTHING about producing a DVD, but I'm assuming the biggest cost was having Marco Porsia travel with the band. It will take a good deal of time compiling all the footage and no doubt Marco wants to be compensated for his time, but the cost had already been accrued before the kickstarter campaign began. With the goal met, it's a win-win for everyone involved!

Yes, well, that's clear, right? I mean in the video he shows parts of the documentary. And he states that the money is for post-production, graphics, blah blah. But I have no doubt that the film has been made. But the finished product? I don't know. And there obviously hasn't been any real marketing for this. I find myself wondering if it will even be done by the projected date, and I think it probably won't unless they really haul ass.

But yes, it's a win-win for everyone involved.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|