View Single Post
Old 05.16.2019, 07:14 AM   #2725
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yes.

Finally, I’m up to speed on GoT, just before the last episode.

Kinda wondering WTF is going to happen in that last episode.

Feel like Ep. 5 was a pretty drastic heel turn that some folks aren’t going to be happy about, but it was visually goddamn incredible.
right? dusty arya! ha ha ha damn that was WAT.

khaleesi was always bananas, although they made it too heavy handed, and that does not make for the best drama.

the FUCKING ABSURD moment is previously, when they behead her main girl missandei on the wall and she's standing right before the whole army and cersei does not bother turning her into a fucking pin cushion with all the scorpions and archers there! i mean... what da fuq was that scene...

again not asking for moronic logic, but the show has been telling me "who are you gonna believe? this arbitrary story or your own lying eyes?"

in retrospect, clegane bowl was also kinda funny with the darth vader face

anyway, it's just teevee...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|