View Single Post
Old 07.13.2015, 11:38 PM   #39378
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
disassociated and permanently depressed? thats me

our culture of competitive macho hedonism/violence etc. finishes off more than a few

that article is the first time ive seen anyone who doesnt try to BLAME men on the problems of masculinity, like everyone else does. "if only theyd share their feelings more blah blah blah".

what it doesnt mention is the fact nobody gives a shit. i can list of person after person i know who is dead or dying slowly through addiction/depression/mental illness and noone gives a fuck about any of them and they know better than to trust the positive thinking bullshit of ssri happy pysch ward docs.

also another very good point made "they already ARE male". exactly, you dont have to genderise people because they already fucking are what they are.