View Single Post
Old 07.13.2015, 08:02 PM   #39375
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
The problem with my bank is sorted and I got fully refunded... just waiting for a new card to be sent out now.

I had another issue though, with my phone. My phone bill was double what it usually is and I'm sure I hadn't gone over my data usage allowances. They kept telling me to be more careful and to check my data usage regularly but I told them it doesn't show on my online account. They also said they send out notifications when I get near the limit and I have never received one from them. After speaking with them for almost an hour they finally admitted it was a mistake and will be refunding me for the extra charges. They were pretty much saying I was lying to start with... :/

Not happy with the customer services from my bank or mobile phone provider but at least it is sorted now... I hope!

oh, hey, that's awesome it's sorted out. your phone provider doesn't have a good unlimited deal? i kinda pay too much for my service but it's the only provider that doesn't throttle data (of which i use a fuckton.) yay for the bank.