View Single Post
Old 01.16.2008, 02:42 PM   #58
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
It would be pretentious of me to claim otherwise myself. That's why I never have. I can't substatiate everything in the Bible, and never have claimed that I did. I suppose we can thank swa(y) for his monkeywrench that inhibited a clear communication of ideas.

So again, just to be clear to anyone reading:

The I-Ching or Book of Changes is a book of wisdom compiled over centuries by Taoist and Confucian thinkers. It is a book of self-discovery. It surpasses status as merely a great work of compiled literature to have the status of a great book of wisdom.

The Bible is not flawless, it is a book of wisdom that also serves as a historical document of the Hebrew people. It has been translated and retranslated many, many times. It surpasses status as merely a great work of compiled literature to have the status of a great book of wisdom. As a side note, there are key differences between Old and New Testament religious philosophy.

Evolution is absolutely true; it provides the underpinnings for every scientific discipline from Anthropology to Zoology. It is no theory and provides a scientific basis in which to describe the origins and evolution of life on this planet.

Relativity is absolutely true; it accurately predicts the physical interactions of matter throughout the entire universe. It is no theory. In 2003, it was proven in an experiment partially conducted right here in Charlottesville that the speed of light and the speed of gravity are exactly the same.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|