View Single Post
Old 11.08.2017, 01:59 PM   #827
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Speaking of Jay, dude’s apparently having a hell of a time selling tickets to his 4:44 shows. I read that ticket prices have been reduced to as low as $6 in some places. So, if he’s coming near you, look into that shit.

He’s not really coming near me. Not to a place I care to drive to anyway. Also I have no time. But fuck, I’d sit in an empty stadium to see him okay those songs. Really kind of a shame. Maybe he’ll get the hint and stop trying to sell exclusively through Tidal for any amount of time (which he’s been doing with tickets).

Jay Z is in H Town tonight. I don't want to hear no fucking Annie soundtrack sampling in my hip hop. Jay Z needs to go hit the same nostalgia circuit that Rob Base, Big Daddy Kane, and Naughty By Nature routinely sell out county fairs on....