View Single Post
Old 10.18.2009, 08:02 PM   #9
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
Phoenix have you done it before?

I ask because i pretty much had your opinion about all drugs until i tried them

What is the difference between doing nangs or doing a pill or codeine?

no and I never would. It's a mild aneasthetic medically. By reasoning you have to take too much to get a high from it. You are both inhaling much higher than suggested dose of a quick acting pain killer, and denying your brain of oxygen. That is the high you are getting.

It is ridiculously dangerous, the dosage is difficult to monitor if you are using cream chargers(perhaps this is the only way it is on par with heroin, you have no idea if it's too much until it is too late and you pass out/give yourself brain damage from lack of oxygen/hit your head on the way down) and the buzz is stupidly low compared to other 'drugs'. It lasts all of a few minutes so you'll want to do another one straight away. The more you do, the more you're simply choking yourself. So why not just do that instead?

I know how stupid a pill/codeine habbit is. I've still done it in the past yes. Opioids are addictive. I don't know I'd want to ever get into it again. It is fucking shitty to feel your heart missing beats and a dizzy headrush when it starts back up again..