View Single Post
Old 01.04.2017, 08:30 PM   #189
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
are you still picking up Batman issues?

It's something I'll never stop doing, but I'm not actively doing it now. I have a few issues loaded up on my iPad from Batman: Rebirth, and I left off at a key moment in a man arc involving Bane and Psycho Pirate that I was really into, so I'll get back into it soon.

Also, Superman. Same story. Have backissues on the pad, just waiting for the right time to read them.

I'm thinking of subscribing to MARVEL's on-demand service (forget what it's called) because I just re-watched Civil War and it made me want to dig into some Cap stuff I missed.

Also, I don't know if this really counts, but I did read the first volume of the BLEACH manga a little while ago. I loved BLEACH before it got shitty (last arc), and I think it's an excellent supernatural superhero story, so I'm probably going to move forward with volume 2.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|